What a wonderful 1st Easter we had with Cate! We went to church this morning then opened our Easter baskets from Mommy and Daddy and Nana and then we went to the Hardwick's house for dinner. Here are some pictures of Cate in her finery!
"Now how am I going to get those toys out of there?"
"I love my Easter basket!"
Our little snuggle bunny
Somebody's had enough Easter for the day!
4 comments:
Hey Cate!
You look so beautiful in your Easter best! I miss you and can't wait to see you..You've gotten so big since Christmas!
Love,
Your Aunt Maya
Bonjour Cate! I miss telling you the croissant story so you had better get a passport and come taste one for yourself!
Love,
Tante Gail in France
Bonjour Cate! I miss telling you the "Croissant Story" so please get a passport and come over and taste one yourself!
Love,
Tante Gail in France
Whoops Cate! Tante Gail has to learn how to Blog! love, your behind the times Great Aunt in France
Post a Comment