Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cate's Onesie (Part Deux)

For those of you who don't know every month we have been putting Miss Cate in a 12 month onesie to track her growth. I posted months 1-4 awhile ago and I wanted to put up months 5-7 for an update! I will also post months 1-4 so you can really see the real transformation! It's amazing to see how much she has grown and how she is able to sit up on her own now! 1 month old
2 months old
3 months old
4 months old

5 months old
6 months old
7 months old






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tulasi,Chad, and Cate -- excuse moi! I haven't commented for ages as I have been so tied up with guests at the Auberge but just wanted to tell you how cute the photos are and how wonderful to see your young family having so many good times. Treasure them!Tante Gail