So I was looking through some older and newer photos of Cate and I found some good comparison photos of her then and now. There is one of her reading when she was about 3 months old and just a couple of day ago. Also we have one of her 1st bath and one of her just a couple of weeks ago in the same towel. We hope you enjoy the update on our 9 month old girl who now is working on her 5th tooth!
Then-December 12th, 2007
Now-September 8th, 2008
Then- February 19th, 2007
Now-September 16th, 2008
2 comments:
Oh, how I missed having a baby in the house. My youngest is still a cuddle bug, but there is nothing sweeter than these times. Your pictures of now and then remind me how quickly time flies.
Take it from the old lady who has one grown and one on her way to being grown....cheerish every dirty diaper now, for those will soon turn in to homework folders which will quickly turn into college applications packages!
Wow! I can't believe how much she has grown. I really like the two pics of her in the towel. :)
Post a Comment