What a difference a year makes! This Christmas Cate was much more aware of all the festivities around her and seemed to really enjoy herself. She still wasn't that into opening presents but she did love playing with the ribbon. Her favorite present so far is a card from Ms. Yano that plays "Jingle Bell Rock" when it opens. We included a video of her swaying to the music. We started out our festivities on Christmas Eve by making cookies for Santa and reading "The Night Before Christmas" in her new pajamas. On Christmas day we hung out at home for awhile and then headed to Nana's house for brunch. Then we went to Mimi and Pop-Pop's house for dinner. I have also put up some pictures of Cate in her other Christmas outfits and a bonus video! Happy Holidays from our family to yours
Merry Christmas!
Cate at Mommy's school
In her new outfit from Tante Gail (it has Lily dogs all over it!)
Making cookies with Mommy
Cookies for Santa
"Are those for me?"
"Oh Santa won't mind if I have a bite!"
In my new pj's (Thanks Nana!)
Twas' The Night Before Christmas....
Cate and Daddy looking for S. Claus
"This card makes noise!"
A good shot of Cate in her fancy dress
Mommy and Cate
Cate and Daddy
Merry Christmas!Cate enjoying her favorite gift!
Bonus video of Cate and Lily dancing together! Don't worry about the ending where you see Cate flip over. No toddlers were hurt in the filming of this video!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! It looks like Cate had a blast! I love all of her different outfits and pajamas.
I'm happy you noted that no toddlers were hurt in the last video. Despite the warning, I still gasped!
Cate's Christmas dress is beautiful. I love the cookies for Santa, too. I, like Jen, also gasped when Cate rolled at the end of the video. Glad she is okay! :)
Tuls, she looks JUST like you in the photo with the Lily dog outfit!!!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!
LOVE the picture of her and Chad looking for Santa!!! Cute cute cute!!! Merry Christmas, Hardwick Family!!!
Post a Comment