Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Update!

So this update doesn't really have a theme. Cate is doing great and we think she is starting to get a little inkling that a new person is coming to the house. She likes to play in Owen's new crib and points to my belly alot. I go to the doctor on Wednesday for a check up and I am now 31 weeks pregnant! Only 63 days to go!! Here are some pictures of the almost 15th month old Cate! Carrying around one of my purses....her new obsession!
"Yes Mommy, I know I look adorable in my pj's" Playing with Daddy! Peek-a-Boo! Shhhh.....Artist at Work!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cute, I can't wait to come and see her when I am home!

Jen said...

I love the peek-a-boo pic!

Heather, John, and Bella said...

I have to agree with Jen on this one too! Peek-a-boo is adorable, but I like the PJ's a lot, too!