Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Fun!

What a great weekend! We started out by going to the pool and then to Jason and Michelle's wedding on Friday. Then on Saturday we went to Nana's house for some water table fun and today we went to the Zoo and then grilled out for dinner! Here are some pictures and a video of our fun weekend! Tulasi at Jason and Michelle's wedding...checking on the kids!
Cate playing with her Thomas trains!

Showing off her new engine named....Duck! Cate and Chad checking out the elephants Chad's favorite bird...the vulture! Adorable panda pic! Cate checking out the panda sculpture I said to her "Show Mommy your popsicle!" Showing me her red tongue! Making an important phone call!

Cate's new trick!

4 comments:

Michelle J. said...

Where was the poor forgetten 2nd child during this fun weekend?

Heather, John, and Bella said...

I was going to ask the same thing...where was Owen?
I like Cate's new trick!

Tulasi said...

It was a very sleepy weekend for Owen! I guess next time I will include a sleeping picture of him!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! Her trick is amazing!! Does Cater do parties? I would so hire her as entertainment! -Susan