While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Berry Picking!!
So far this summer Cate has been quite busy becoming a berry picker! We have had the chance to pick blackberries and blueberries! Cate loves to pick as many berries as she can but she won't eat any of them in the fields! Owen on the other hand loved just being strolled up to a bush and helping himself to as many berries as he could fit in his belly! Enjoy the pictures of our berry picking!
Ready to pick!
Owen helping himself to the blueberry bushes!
Stopping to smell the flowers!
Me and my blueberry girl! I love this shot! Mmmmm....blackberries!
My favorite shot of the day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ooh! These photos and the ones of the 4th of July are so cute! Keep them coming -- I really miss them. Tante Gail
1 comment:
Ooh! These photos and the ones of the 4th of July are so cute! Keep them coming -- I really miss them. Tante Gail
Post a Comment