This weekend we were lucky enough to take a trip to Bethany Beach, Delaware! We went to the ocean on Saturday and Sunday early in the morning to beat the heat. To say that Cate adapted well to the beach would be an understatement! She LOVED it! We had a little tent set up for her and she wanted to stay near the water as much as she could. Thanks to Jane and Steve for letting us stay at their home! Enjoy the pictures of our Beach Baby!
I'm not so sure about this......
Ok...I'll give it a try...
Cate and her Daddy
Here comes a wave!
Having fun in my tent
Cate and Mommy
Cate and Mommy walking into the water

Cate and Daddy checking out the waves
Cate's 7 month old footprint
3 comments:
Those are great, I LOVE the footprint!
Cate looked like she had a great time at the beach!! Love the pictures!
Too cute! I'm glad she is a "beach bum" already!
Post a Comment